Schedule a Showing Online
• Proof of income
• County registration for pet(s), and a photo
You can email any of the above items to App@AccessAsset.com
Management and Rental Owner Reserve the Right to Request Additional Documentation
• Verification of employment will be conducted via fax, phone, email, and/or letter.
• Monthly gross income needs to reasonably support the amount of the rent in order to avoid a financial hardship
• Any applicant evicted from a prior home or residence within the last 10 years will be denied residency.
• Any applicant convicted of the manufacture of or distribution of a controlled substance will be denied residency.
• Any applicant convicted of a violent felony or misdemeanor may be denied residency based on a review of the facts and circumstances surrounding any such incident(s).
• Any applicant whose combined household income is less than a minimum of two times the lease rate will be denied residency.
• Access maintains an internal proprietary scoring algorithm that will be used to assist in the evaluation of an applicant. This algorithm reviews such items as front end/back end debt to income ratios, employment location, recent derogatory credit payments, breed of pet, depth of rental history, type of rental history, payment shock, and a variety of other factors to determine eligibility.
Funds are used to obtain credit reports, employment verification, eviction search, criminal court search, current and previous landlord character reference verification, property management collection search, and other information pertinent in making an eligibility decision on prospective applicants.